You can send tests to others as soon as you have completed a purchase of test credits. Below are the basic instructions for sending tests to your group.
Note: If you run into any issues, see Troubleshooting Problems or contact us.
To send a test to a test-taker (referred to as a "client" within the platform):
- Go to www.truity.com and log into your account.
- After you have logged into your account, click on Manage Clients in the menu. (On a mobile device, click the silhouette in the upper right corner to access the menu.)
- On your Manage Clients page, enter the client’s name and email address where indicated and click Add.
- The client’s name now appears on the list of clients. If you have test credits available in your account, you will see a link to Send Tests to the far right of their name in the Actions column.
- Click Send Tests to open a window where you can select which test(s) you’d like to send and customize the email that will be sent to your client (customization optional). Each test selected will deduct one test credit from your account.
- The client will receive an email with a link to the test within in the next few minutes.
- After the client has completed the test, you may view their test results by returning to your Manage Clients page, clicking on View Reports to the right of their name, and then clicking on the name of the test.
- The window with the text of the email to be sent to your client includes the placeholder %login_and_test_link%. When customizing the email text, do not delete this placeholder! When the email is sent, this placeholder text is replaced by an active link that your client will use to access test(s).
- If your client does not use the link provided to them to take the test, but rather goes directly to the Truity website and takes a test, their results will not be linked to your account for you to view. Please contact us if this happens.