You will send tests, track progress, and view reports through your main testing dashboard. To find this page, log in to your account on truity.com, then look for the Manage Clients link in the top menu. This page will show you a summary of your recent testing activity, including:
Name. Client names will appear in the left column on your dashboard either after you enter them directly, or once clients to whom you have sent links and codes have accessed their tests. If you click on a client name, you will be taken to their Client Detail page, which will show their name, email, test status, and test results.
Status. The Status column will show how many tests have been sent to a client and how many completed. For instance, if a client received 2 tests and completed one, the Status column will show “1/2 Complete.” You can also click on Status to see detail on which tests have been assigned and those that have been completed.
Action. Under the Actions column on your Manage Clients dashboard, you can:
- Send Tests – send your first test to a client
- Send New Tests - send an additional test to the client
- Edit Client - make changes to a client's name or email (only available before the client has logged in)
- Cancel Test - remove a test credit that a client has not used
- Remove Client – remove clients if they have not yet taken a test
- Remind - send a new email about a test that was previously assigned, to remind the client to take it
- View Reports - view all the reports available for this client for any test that's been completed