How can I customize the text of the email that I send to clients?
When emailing clients through the Truity Pro platform, you can make any changes you would like to the email prior to sending it. If you would like to make changes to the default text that appears automatically when starting an email, you can do so by clicking My Account and scrolling down to Pro User’s Email Settings. Enter your preferred email text here and it will become the default text of all your email invitations going forward.
How can I use one of my test credits for myself?
If you are part of the group that will be taking the assessment, you can use your Manage Clients page to assign a test to yourself.
Simply add your own name and email to your client list, but be sure to use the same email that you did when you first signed up. This way you will not end up with two accounts in the system, which generally causes confusion.
Client Code Feature - Is there an easier way to register a large group of test takers?
The Client Code feature allows you to test large groups without having to enter each of their names and emails individually. Instead, you receive a link and code that you can then provide to your entire group through your existing email distribution groups. They need only follow the link and enter the code to access the tests you have purchased for them.
To enable and use the Client Code:
- Visit truity.com or typefinder.com and log in using the username and password you created during checkout.
- Click on My Account at the top right corner of the page to navigate to your account settings.
- On the Account Details page, scroll down until you see the section called Client Code Settings. Click Enable, and then scroll to the end of the page and click Save.
- When the page reloads, return to the Client Code settings area. Now you will see the information that you need to give your clients.
- Give each of your clients the link shown in the Client Code settings area, along with the appropriate code for the test you want them to take.
- When clients use the link and code to log in, they will appear on your client list. When they complete the test, you will see a button next to their name that allows you to view their results.
Important Note: When you use the Client Code, anyone with your link and the code can use them to take tests and deduct credits from your account, so please do not post this information in a public place, like on your website! If your code is misused, please let us know. We are happy to reset your codes and credit you for the tests that were not authorized.