You may need to set or reset the password on your account if:
- You created an account on our site by entering your email address after taking a test or during checkout, but have not yet set a password for the account.
- You've forgotten the password on your account.
To set or reset the password on your account:
- Request a password reset link by clicking the following link and entering the email address that you used for your account: Password Reset Link.
- You'll receive an email with a link to set or reset your password. If you do not receive this email within a few minutes, check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, email us at email@example.com.
- Click the link in the email to be taken to the Truity website (www.truity.com). This link may only be used once.
- You'll be taken to a Reset Password page on our site. Click the Log In button.
- On the next page, enter your new password and then re-enter it. Click the Save button.
- Your password has been updated! Click the Continue button and you'll see that you're already logged into your account.